MDataRx provides exceptional support and customer service to the patients of our compounding pharmacies.
From prescription verification, shipping confirmations and general customer service, MDataRx aims to provide the patient with the most professional care possible in order to improve patient outcomes.
This platform will be featuring the capability to interface with other applications such as Rx30 and Quickbooks. This will support prescription billing and inventory management for compounding pharmacies, as well as integrated accounting and reporting for effective operations and pharmacy management.
Did you know that nearly 25% of all Americans experience pain on a daily basis? Pain does not discriminate; there are numerous conditions that can cause symptoms that limit your movement and diminish your quality of life, from arthritis to peripheral neuropathy to TMJ.
Pain varies according to your diagnosis, and each person may experience pain differently. That’s why our experts in the MDataRx network extensively study the unique characteristics of pain for each condition and the effects that different medication ingredients have on pain symptoms.
Based on this research, our network of highly skilled pharmacists develop customized topical creams that are formulated to specifically target the different types of pain and inflammation at their source. Unlike traditional pharmaceuticals, every prescription is formulated for you and your specific need. Proven, Lasting Pain Relief.
Many Americans with chronic pain have tried multiple methods for pain relief to no avail and have given up hope for lasting relief. Others refuse to take pain medications for fear of unbearable side effects or becoming addicted. MDataRx can change these perceptions.
There are many benefits of a solution from our team. All of the formulations have proven successful in cases where no other pain reliever has helped. In addition, our topical creams are non-addictive and produce few, if any, side effects. All ingredients in our formulations are FDA approved and decrease the risk of adverse drug interactions.
• All customized medications from the MDataRx network require a prescription from your doctor.
• Once we receive a prescription and your insurance information from your doctor, we will check your plan benefits. We will then call you to confirm we have contacted your insurance company. Depending on your plan, your prescription may or may not be covered. We will also discuss allergies and any other information pertinent to filling your order.
• If the prescription is covered, we will let you know whether you have a co-payment and if so, how much it will be.
• If the prescription is not covered, we will let you know what your out-of-pocket cost will be. Our goal is to help you obtain long-term pain relief, and we will work with you to ensure an affordable solution.
• Once you authorize us to proceed, our pharmacists will formulate your medication and ship it to you free-of-charge. Shipments usually take 24 to 72 hours to arrive.
• A customer service representative will follow up with you after you receive your prescription to ensure that you are using it as directed, to answer any questions that you may have, and to verify that you are experiencing the desired results from MDataRx. The compounding pharmacist will provide feedback to your physician, who can adjust your prescription if needed.
To get the safe, effective pain relief that you desire and the quality of life you deserve, ask your doctor about MDataRx. For more information, call our customer support staff 866-623-0368
We invite you to learn more about how you could benefit from this new approach to pain management - brought to you by the MDataRx network of compound pharmacy partners, and our Preferred Provider Network of physicians specializing in this treatment plan.